food for thought about driving fucked up this weekend

thorne

what is it with all these videos these days of the absolute dumb fucks ramming the staties cars on the side of the road? How fucking incompetent do you have to be to not see them?

people actually tend to unconciously steer into cars they are looking at on the side of the road.

yeah and even if your not drinking and driving put your seatbelt on... got hit for no seat belt on 33 today coming back from golfing

Wait a second here, I thought you could not be pulled over for driving with out your seathbelt on. Its not a valid reason i thought.

They seriously need to make the punishment for DUI/OVI more severe. Something on the lines of 1 months in jail and 2 year license suspension for the first offense then to get it back you need to retake all the tests. Instead of this spend a 3 nights in jail shit and and 6 month suspension. Then your second offense should be 3 years and no license for 5 years. - IMO http://www.1800duilaws.com/states/ohio_dui_ovi_laws.asp

It may seem a bit harsh, but think how much harder you will think before you drive drunk.

Wait a second here, I thought you could not be pulled over for driving with out your seathbelt on. Its not a valid reason i thought.

they did away with that law a couple of years ago, if they see you not wearing one they can pull you over.

I thought the "Click it or Ticket" law or addendum or whatever it was allowed the police officer to pull you over for just a seatbelt violation now?

I thought the "Click it or Ticket" law or addendum or whatever it was allowed the police officer to pull you over for just a seatbelt violation now?[/quote

They are allowed to. People shouldn't need to be told to do so either. I think it's bs people get pissed that they're pulled over for breaking the law. If only people would start using their signals.

ok i personally dont agree with the belt law.

call em an asshole or whatever.

yes seat belts save lives 90% of the time.

i prefer not to wear one. should i get punished for not wearing one. i dont think so.

i look at it like smoking.

smoking can kill you as well. do you get a fine for smoking in your house. NO

your putting your own life at stake not any one else.

putting your seat belt on should be personal preference.

i know its dumb not to wear one, but i choose not to 90% of the time.

as long as it does not involve the harm of another being like, speeding, dui, wreckless op, street racing, no turn signal, running a red light, etc. i dont think you should get ticketed for it.

i understand no front plate and tinted windows as well, thats for the safety of the police officer.

im not the type of person who is gonna be trying to fight any ticket. if i get caught doing somethign i shouldnt be, ill pay it and go on my merry way. but to me seat belt violation is obsurred.

Ohio has no primary seatbelt law, however they just make up a bs lie like they clocked you doing 10 miles over the limit..but their not ticketing for that tonight just the seatbelt. Atleast you don't get points for the seatbelt. I personally don't normally wear a belt(personal reasons) unless I'm racing or in a cop infested zone. My car stands out in a crowd and the flowmaster 40's are not subtle so I take it easy and try not to give them a reason.