Stupid Bitches cant drive!

Guest hotrodmama024

I would have probably gone off a little bit if someone backed into my car PARKED. ESP. if they didnt want to get me the info. The police would be called and shit would be taken care of. BTW Call me when you get your insurance moneys and I'll take care of the rest :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i want one! Ok so the bitch called in after i got my estimate done, denying all charges, but she has to get work done on her car, and she says i didnt have a witness, and the scratches where there before she hit me. wtf????

Didn't your witness take pictures for you?

yes i want one! Ok so the bitch called in after i got my estimate done, denying all charges, but she has to get work done on her car, and she says i didnt have a witness, and the scratches where there before she hit me. wtf????

thats the same thing every guilty party says, watch as she'll try to turn it around and blame it on you

Guest hotrodmama024
she is saying i conflicted the scratches on my car. ITs cool, i have alot of built up anger, prepaid legal, she is fucked. I am tired of messing around with stupid idiots. Paul.... i will get with you once i get this resolved. Thanks

she is saying i conflicted the scratches on my car. ITs cool, i have alot of built up anger, prepaid legal, she is fucked. I am tired of messing around with stupid idiots. Paul.... i will get with you once i get this resolved. Thanks

just dont let that built up anger go anyfarther than legal action, a scratched bumper is not worth physical confrontation

BUT

take your prepaid legal and screw her for all you can, if she wants to be that way then really dick her over

So i come out of Speedway today, and some bitch bit my rear bumper. I flipped out on her, and she said she couldnt even see scratches on my bumper. I have to paint my whole bumper! Why cant women with kids see a red camaro in her re view mirror? She wanted me to calm down but all i wanted was the dumbass to give me her information before i beat her ass. She continued to try to talk to me about not seeing anything on my car, and i started using the f word was to much. But she pissed me off. I am a women driver, but seriously when i am in the car its all eyes focused. Why is so hard for idiot women to not pay attention???

ps... i am not attacking all women just morons.

sounds like you need to GROW UP what go around comes around she should of had NOCK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Guest hotrodmama024

who are you to say a damn word, you piece of shit. Learn how to spell. My 4 year old daughter can spell better then you.

sounds like you need to GROW UP what go around comes around she should of had NOCK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Guest hotrodmama024

Thanks, i dont really give a shit what he says actually. He has something stupid to say, he can bring it on out with his car on a friday night.

Yeah, so she isnt getting her car looked at until saturday. Looks like she has enough time to get her damage fixed. :asshole: