2000 Honda : RC51 RVT - $2650

Zecho

do you actually think that i would buy a neck snapping bike like an RC??? if i wanted whiplash i would stop abruptly in front of a bus and let him crush my truck. :D i DIDNT buy it. :wink: he did have a sketchie discription. i thought :nono:

Email reply....

Hi,

There are 12000 miles on it, the bike is in great condition, Engine Size (cc): 999 never dropped. It has clear title and the price I will sell it for is $2,650.00. which is including all the shipping charges.

I live in Columbus but currently I am with work in United Kingdom ( London ) for the next approximately 5 months. Anyway, there shouldn't be any problem, because I am using PaySafe services so I can sell the bike without difficulty.

I left the bike in their custody before leaving overseas. They will take care of the delivery. There's a 10 days return policy so you will have the chance to test, inspect and ride it before final decision.

So if you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how PaySafe works and how we can move forward.

I am waiting your email.

Thanks

Email reply....

Hi,

There are 12000 miles on it, the bike is in great condition, Engine Size (cc): 999 never dropped. It has clear title and the price I will sell it for is $2,650.00. which is including all the shipping charges.

I live in Columbus but currently I am with work in United Kingdom ( London ) for the next approximately 5 months. Anyway, there shouldn't be any problem, because I am using PaySafe services so I can sell the bike without difficulty.

I left the bike in their custody before leaving overseas. They will take care of the delivery. There's a 10 days return policy so you will have the chance to test, inspect and ride it before final decision.

So if you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how PaySafe works and how we can move forward.

I am waiting your email.

Thanks

It's a scam most likely. His story sounds eerily similiar to the story in this thread. I doubt it is a coincidence.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=281080

It's a d*mn shame, that would have been a steal for that bike.