Review: Test Drive: Unlimited

ohio_wookie

Haven't had the chance to play it online yet. but so far its is extremely good. The handling is amazing and the car selection might be sparce they are really cool cars, and there arent really any 'crappy' cars like civics and such. and you can go to the dealerships and test drive the cars. and the map is huge! i have yet to be further than the one part of the island just because it would take nearly an hour to drive to the other side. and there are these car delivery missions that require you to safely drive a car from point a to point b for people, it pays alot and you get to drive really cool cars at the begining of the game and they are a one shot deal if you quit it, or dont complete it theres no coming back to it later.

the bad parts of the game are, so far all i have found you can do to modify your car is to have packages installed so theres no adding turbos or superchargers or anything like that. and its only our for the xbox360 ;) which i dont know if its the actual game or the controller but at times at really high speeds (170ish) the left thumb stick becomes slow to respond.

i say its a must have game for the driving game fans.