Turborust(Derek) NTB Downtown

Mojoe

Last week I went in for an alinement. I had heard about a deal NTB does (from Audi on 19's),$200 for 5 years unlimited alinements. He said talk to Derek, so I did. Derek totally took care of my needs as a car guy. I'm a bit of an ass about my car, and he was fine with letting me drive it in and on to the ramped lift. My car is loud and nothing short of annoying. Back firing in the garage didn't make me many friends in the shop, it was pretty funny watching everyone jump though. Derek was cool enough to let me walk around with him while he worked over my car. I know this makes me a pain in the ass, but i wanted to see how it was done and he entertained my questions. The eqipment he was using was pretty high tech. I don't know much about alinements, but my car handles better than I thought possible. I thought it was fine before. You really can't beat the deal. Go see Derek and ask him or Mike to work on your car.

Thanks Derek

+1...he hooked me up with a set of tires and a lifetime alignment (100$) at firestone when he was over there, and let me sit out there and watch (im anal bout my car too). hes helped me out quite a few times, and in return ive sent a few people over to him.

I always appreciate it guys. The good thing about the 5 year NTB alignment is that its 1-time transferable. They figure the avg person keeps their car 1.6 yrs and then dumps it off. and most people don't keep up on alignments like they should. Thanks again!!

I seriously thought Derek was the Manager there. Everyone came to him for things and he was the one setting up the jobs to be worked on from the counter. I didn't think he was going to work on my car because he seemed to be the one making things happen there. I only noticed the actual Manager when my car backfired he came out with that, What the fuck was that, look on his face. LOL

Keep up the good work Derek