Home childcare wanted

MrMeanGreen

I'm looking to start 2nd shift at work, and Jessica already works 2nd 30-35 hours per week.

We're looking for someone to watch the kids anywhere from 2pm-12am, Monday through Thursday. Always these hours and days, though it can be 7pm-12am, from one day to all four. My daughter gets home from school around 4pm.

If you or someone you know is looking for some extra cash and is flexible, let me know. References are required, and pay can be discussed.

Hey Anthony we went through a Nanny agency to find our currect nanny/babysitter. Cost around $700 for the placement but they do background checks on everyone and come highly recomended.

if you dont mind me asking, what does it run to have a nanny/babysitter for triplets?

Wow, that's fairly inexpensive for the duties involved.

See, I don't HAVE to go to 2nd Shift, but it'd be nice. So I'm trying to come up with something to make to work with the kids' schedule. If Jessica wasn't working and in school and she had a regular day job, we'd be good. But she works at night since she's in school during the day.

The other alternative would be giving Tina the kids, which wouldn't happen if she was the last babysitter on Earth :)

Wow, that's fairly inexpensive for the duties involved.

it is but she feeds the boys does any lanurdy that needs washed for them and clenas thier bottles as well. She also plays with the boys the entire time they are awake. So its not like she just sites around and watches TV.

Also day day would be way more. Every place we looked at want 190 a week per child. with 10 % off each additional. Also they required them to be there full time 8hrs. since they were new borns and would be new clients. So we are getting off pretty cheap if you as me.