Fantasy Hockey!

Wease

I've started a private league on Yahoo, I need people to play. Committed people. I don't want people to stop playing like two months into the season or whatever.. It's free, you just have to have a Yahoo e-mail or sign up for one. If you are interested, post up here and I'll PM you the details. Right now, I've got the Live Draft set for Wednesday, October 4th at 11:00 P.M. EST. The reason it's so late on that night is because my brother and friend are playing and they live in Colorado. I need 8 more players and I know there are some quality NHL fans on this site, so let's do it! :)

Sean, where the fuck were you tonight??!!! Limo, hot bitches, and you are no where to be found.

Didn't Daron tell you? I went to the OSU game, got drunk, sick, and sunburned. I was in no shape to go out last night. :( I called Daron and told him, he was supposed to tell you guys, as I had no one else's number except his... :(

Daron was too busy getting lap dances to worry about your delicate skin. :)

Well, I had called him and told him to tell you guys I wasn't gonna make it. I broke my phone a few weeks ago and lost everyone's number. I couldn't even call you or Ryan. I know Adam's off the top of my head, so he was all I could call. I take it you guys had a good time? :)