Hey Linn

TEXASS

Bethel Wants To Race You In His 03 Cobra Without Spray

Just out of curiosity, why didn't bethal start this thread or pm linn. I know it is common to see this type of thread when the other person not posting is not a member here or not on the internet, but uhh Bethal started the thread under this one, which got me thinking. Why didn't he post this?

they're joined by e-penises. plus ol Texass drives a slow ass 3 speed truuuck so he's gotta talk shit for someone. Bethel is a good driver he took the ol vert cobra down the track to a blazin low 13, and now his halfshafts are popping and he decides to talk smack. in conclusion I'm going to strap slicks on the bird and finish off his halfshafts and then linn wont have to wasted the gas. end of story

they're joined by e-penises. plus ol Texass drives a slow ass 3 speed truuuck so he's gotta talk shit for someone.

derek you cant say my truck is slow because it bet your brand spanking new mountainer,and i'll bet it again,and i posted the thread on here cuz bethel is a dumass and cant remeber his fucking password

who is bethel??? and what is done to his 03? is this going to be for money because, that is the only way i will do it. its from a 20 roll only.

small mods, chip pulleys exhaust intake. and he'll race you for some money if you're off spray. I already told him you'd beat the shit outta him but he's relentless. He'll pm in the future instead of putting up posts that are ktchen bound.