SO who wants to race??

koolrayz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will kick anyone's ass from a dig. I don't care what you're running. Dual rocket launchers, big shot, huge cam combo biggie sized, whatever you think it'll take. I'm not bringing any money, because I'll have yours in 10 seconds or less. Don't bring friends or family, this will be nothing short of embarrassing for you. In fact; maybe you shouldn't even go, just Pay Pal your money to me now and I'll overlook that you thought you stood a chance.

Sorry about that. It's getting close to the end of the year and I haven't done any shit talking so I thought I would give it a try.

Now back to our regularly scheduled bench racing.

im game

I knew i could count on a fellow f-body.

That would make a sweet picture. 2 silver f-bodies camaro vs firebird

I will kick anyone's ass from a dig. I don't care what you're running. Dual rocket launchers, big shot, huge cam combo biggie sized, whatever you think it'll take. I'm not bringing any money, because I'll have yours in 10 seconds or less. Don't bring friends or family, this will be nothing short of embarrassing for you. In fact; maybe you shouldn't even go, just Pay Pal your money to me now and I'll overlook that you thought you stood a chance.

Sorry about that. It's getting close to the end of the year and I haven't done any shit talking so I thought I would give it a try.

Now back to our regularly scheduled bench racing.

ROFLMAO

That is some funny shit I had a crap night at work thanks for cheering me up

You have the silver F-body with the black hood?

Yes. Im guessing we met at a track rental?

I need to get off my ass and paint it but it's been a hectic summer with my move and all. the lack of paint does not effect performance lol

Guest BLUE BY U
I knew i could count on a fellow f-body.

That would make a sweet picture. 2 silver f-bodies camaro vs firebird

ROFLMAO

That is some funny shit I had a crap night at work thanks for cheering me up

Yes. Im guessing we met at a track rental?

I need to get off my ass and paint it but it's been a hectic summer with my move and all. the lack of paint does not effect performance lol

I have a buddy with a black f-body that said he is up to the challenge! He will be there friday

I have a buddy with a black f-body that said he is up to the challenge! He will be there friday

Im guessing your talking about Mario?

That would be a good race. Im guessing better for him then me but it would be fun. They say luck happens to people that come to the starting line ready to do battle