SO who wants to race??

koolrayz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably signing up tomorrow, I'm down to whoop on an fbody or 2, but, you should know mustangs never lose.

Thats the spirit Hal im sure you will whoop an f-body or 2,,,,, I wont be one of them though

Ill see ya there

all this talk about super sized biggie cams and 550hp lunch pails is making me hungry. Im going to cook some eggs and bacon for breakfast lol

I'll be there with 600+ without the shot.. (and this is for MattsV8) And i'll have the big shot just in case ;)

Yeah, but I have a 346 cu in small block with 6 speed,pwr locks/windows/seats,a/c,wipers,8 speakers stereo.12 frt brakes = street car.

That once is dialed in WILL run in the 9's while getting 25+mpg.

need I say more?

466ci bb 3 speed, pwr dl,windows, full interior!

idont drive in the rain, no need for a/c or ps, couldnt hear a stereo if i tryyed, and dont care about MPG!!!! and still street legal.

well f&%^#$K I just blew the passenger side head gasket fucking around with some new jets &*^%$%#%&*

\anybody have a set of .041 cometics with a 4.060 bore

dammit sh$t sh$t sh$T

I got to try and find somebody with a set on the shelf f%%#^&^$k

I couldnt find any... the closest I came was a 4.135 bore, 9.4cc, .041 thickness.

I will put my foot in my mouth and shut up for now b/c I have a cracked rocker arm shaft. I had a pair next day shipped, but I need to have it tomorrow if I am going to race.

Damn, I've been waiting months to see your TA in action. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets in tomorrow.