Ford GT and Zo6 150mph through Detroit!

OSUGT

Must be sick to be the creator of the Ford GT...and get to have numerous amounts of them to play with...even a couple to go 160 on Detroit roads..

Now..i want to see the Fort GTTT do this...:D

/jealousy

Actually the week of the Woodward Dream Cruise my friend was on 96/696 and was passed at a high rate of speed by a C6 Z06 and a Ford GT racing. He caught up to them at a gas station and the GT was twin turbo...the one from the Hefners (sp?)Performance in FL.

evan - The roads up here suck pretty bad. I would not attempt what he did, but they do smooth out the faster you drive. You miss all the low spots :)

Turn signal!

That's because in Europe when you are in a lane and have the opposite blinker on it means get the fuck out of my way, I'm in a rush..... ;)

I can't imagine going that fast in Detorit, the roads are complete CRAP. I'm surprised they didn't hurt the cars with all of the potholes.... :mad:

i got to park a Gallardo tonight and i must say fucking awesome.. diven the Z06 and sat in a GT and by far the Lambo is the best for comfort and all around speed... they should have a warnning for others... our cars have the HP to correct our distances while driving your CIVICS dont..

Guest zanesvillepgt

I dunno but I have to say that has to be some of the best camera work I have seen by far! Ecspecially with the roads being as they are.

Also, I doubt any of them were too worried about anything driving like that, cause I suppose if you have the cash to own a car like that then you have the cash to pay off a ticket/bail yourself out