Next autox Oct.8

Dr. Apex

I had a great time too, perfect day (I got a little burnt too). My times still suck, but I'm slowly I am getting the hang of it. My car just isn't much of a beginners car. I really need to get smoother through the turns and learn to trust I'm not going to spin.

BTW like stanello said, there was one Fox (cobra I think). Only a couple C4s, a fair amount of C5s. There was even another Bullitt out there!

I had a great time too, perfect day (I got a little burnt too). My times still suck, but I'm slowly I am getting the hang of it. My car just isn't much of a beginners car. I really need to get smoother through the turns and learn to trust I'm not going to spin.

BTW like stanello said, there was one Fox (cobra I think). Only a couple C4s, a fair amount of C5s. There was even another Bullitt out there!

I think you're the guy I borrowed some tape from when I ran out. If not, disregard this post. :cool:

Yeah Matt, you drive a high hp rwd car so throttle control is everything!! It will take a while to really get the hang of it. I got to drive my roommates S2000 and DAMN what a badass car! I was only 1 sec slower in his car on all season tires vs. my best time on slicks!!

Gray, those old neons are tough little cars and they've been driving it for years and know how to really max it out. Next year the new tires will help a lot.

I was there for the last hour and a half of the event and the Trophy Presentation. I was sitting next to my friend Sean who won C Mod, along with his dad and clbsinvaders.

I didnt get to go to the entire even because yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of my dad's death and I had to go to church because the mass was dedicated to him. Sucked really, cause it took half the day.

I had a great time Sunday. The Malibu was working pretty good with the Falken 615's. My last time of the day was a 35.433 which is pretty good because I started the day running high 37's. I could have probably ran a high 34 but I had a lot of tire spin in a couple of the turns. I guess my foot got carried away. I am learning with my car you have to throw it around alot but also be smooth, which is hard. Thanks again Ben for picking up my trophy. Andy

I had a great time Sunday. The Malibu was working pretty good with the Falken 615's. My last time of the day was a 35.433 which is pretty good because I started the day running high 37's. I could have probably ran a high 34 but I had a lot of tire spin in a couple of the turns. I guess my foot got carried away. I am learning with my car you have to throw it around alot but also be smooth, which is hard. Thanks again Ben for picking up my trophy. Andy

You also have a tough car to learn in but a fun car to boot. Autocross is an easy sport to learn but one of the most difficult to master. No prob on the trophy, I'll bring it with to the next event.

Man, you have a great looking car. That thing was spotless and good times to boot.

Man, you have a great looking car. That thing was spotless and good times to boot.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope to be more competitive next spring. You have a killer car too. I love Bullitt's, and your's sounded awesome. I hope to buy a Highland Green Bullitt someday. Andy

Gray, those old neons are tough little cars and they've been driving it for years and know how to really max it out. Next year the new tires will help a lot.

I get closer to him everytime...his best was a 34.4 me 35.1. Normally he beats me by about a second and a half.