IPS Motorsports - Gregg Powers

88lx5oh

My step dad called me tonight. actually just got off the phone with him... wanted a catback exhaust for his 97 F250 7.5l truck. i got ahold of Gregg over AIM asked him some questions he answered quickly. My step dad is ordering the flowmaster catback exhaust from gregg as we speak. it will be at his house by tuesday. at a great price as well. Thanks gregg for helping out. and getting it shipped to his place since he is 2 hours east of columbus.

im sure he will be pleased. he has been lookin ginto getting one, but couldnt decide and couldnt find a good deal.

A+ for IPS and Gregg Powers

Since kinda on the flowmaster exhaust subject.........Greg, how much would a pair of super 40 series Flowmaster mufflers run me for my '98 grand prix?
do you have a part number for what you are looking for? There are alot of options within the 40 series.

a straight trough style, many people found hp gaind when going from a flowmaster to a say umm borla or magnaflow I was told reason was that the flowmaster causes too much turbulance and hurts flow.

Greg what muffler brands do you carry? I want a edelbrock 304 stainless muffler for the turbo coupe

a straight trough style, many people found hp gaind when going from a flowmaster to a say umm borla or magnaflow I was told reason was that the flowmaster causes too much turbulance and hurts flow.

Greg what muffler brands do you carry? I want a edelbrock 304 stainless muffler for the turbo coupe

I can get MOST (90%) of the popular exhaust brands at a good price.