Who just bought a red cobra???

V8 Beast

Sounds abused

Thats a definite, but if its not too bad my brother can use it to his advantage and get an 01 GT for under $10,000. They alreay promised to fix everything. If my bro can get away with a slightly abused stang for $9000 that would be $4000 he can put into immediate mods. Just trying to make sure its not a lemon.

No cats? They can't legally sell the car that way. They shouild replace it with a factory exhaust. If they try to charge you extra for the h-pipe, use the non-street legal nature of the car to talk the price down.

Actually I think they can sell you the car like that. I bought my ws6 with an off road y pipe and no cats. The dealers just gave me all the stock parts that the previous owner gave them and said have fun. :D

Thats a definite, but if its not too bad my brother can use it to his advantage and get an 01 GT for under $10,000. They alreay promised to fix everything. If my bro can get away with a slightly abused stang for $9000 that would be $4000 he can put into immediate mods. Just trying to make sure its not a lemon.

Not sure what his budget is, but Byers just got my black Mach1 on a trade for 14. Not perfect on the outside, but mechanically top-notch. PM me if you want details.

Not sure what his budget is, but Byers just got my black Mach1 on a trade for 14. Not perfect on the outside, but mechanically top-notch. PM me if you want details.

Thanks foe responding everyone. A mach 1 would be sweet. Those things are hard to find. PM sent