Polaris Hooters 10/7

Guest drumer919

It's not Tilley's but would you like to put a whoopin' on my cobra? Next week 40 roll $20?

You must have missed the part where I said I was done for the year, I have a head gasket hurt. I 'm not saying I am faster than any Cobra on here, just doing a little teasing,so please don't take it to heart. I was ready to trade my L in on the 03 Cobra when they came out, but I chose to build it instead. I love those cars. So don't take my blabling too seriously.

Josh

PS:like I said I don't street race, I have way too much on the line if busted.

You must have missed the part where I said I was done for the year, I have a head gasket hurt. I 'm not saying I am faster than any Cobra on here, just doing a little teasing,so please don't take it to heart. I was ready to trade my L in on the 03 Cobra when they came out, but I chose to build it instead. I love those cars. So don't take my blabling too seriously.

Josh

PS:like I said I don't street race, I have way too much on the line if busted.

When you said you would whoop on a cobra it led me to assume that you would street race. And if you read a lot of my posts lately I'm just calling people out :D

As for the car being down...reading > me

Guest drumer919
Haha, I got a flat tire yesterday and put my spare tire on and then today I went out and my spare tire was flat, now I cant make it to my own meet. Oh well. :shrug: