Autobody People - Read This

Dr. Pomade

My g/f's car - a 2003 Eclipse GST - was wrecked (not horribly, but enough) and now the hood won't open. I need someone to do just enough autobody repair so that (1) the hood will open and (2) it will shut again without any major issues. Will pay for time/labor and whatever materials are needed. Would like to take care of this ASAP.

Post here if you are interested or have questions, or call me on my cell phone: 614.325.5970.

I can make it open and close But if you want it repainted I don't do that...506-3019

I called the 506 number and left a message, but haven't heard anything back.

maybe I can look at it this weekend if I'm up north. Ill hit you up this weekend some time if I get a chance. Sorry I couldnt be more helpful, just busy.

Clark, completely understandable - no worries. Just give me a ring when you have an opening; if the car still needs fixed by then, then it's all yours. :)

Okay, problem solved: I ditched the Eclipse today and bought the girl a Benz.

Scott, got your message today - thanks. I didn't call you back because I had an inkling I was going to get rid of the car today; as it turns out, I was right.

Also, thanks to everyone else that PMed/called me to offer assistance. It was appreciated.