Norwalk Pics

Guest tiresmoker

hell i tried putting 22s on my 2000 monte till i sat the airride down and the fenders bowed so i put the 20s back on

on my car (which is similar to montes) all you seem to have to do is pound in the part where the shocks sit in the wheel-well at the front with a sledge hammer and no scraping will happen. I should have 22"s by next spring because the 20"s look small on my car and I hate it

on my car (which is similar to montes) all you seem to have to do is pound in the part where the shocks sit in the wheel-well at the front with a sledge hammer and no scraping will happen. I should have 22"s by next spring because the 20"s look small on my car and I hate it

jason look on page 2 of my sound domain page and u will see what im talking about.... airride=droping the car like hydros 22s are unliked lol.... click the link below

Small??!!! They look overly huge!