My ebay dream car

wnaplay1647545503

Well at least another one I would like to have:mad: . I hate being broke.

Anyone want to make a donation to help me buy it send me a pm. I figure I only need about $47,500 in donations.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Pontiac-Trans-Am-Blackbird-24-of-50-700HP_W0QQitemZ330027525446QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6427QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I disagree. Those things are so rare. I would gladly pay it as long as it was in great condition. Think about the value of those in 10 to 20 years. You also have to think about the fact that several have probably been wrecked and so there are probably less than 50 now.

I disagree. Those things are so rare. I would gladly pay it as long as it was in great condition. Think about the value of those in 10 to 20 years. You also have to think about the fact that several have probably been wrecked and so there are probably less than 50 now.

Weren't you just looking an an LS1 Trans-AM for $10,000???? There is a $38,000 difference there! No way is that car worth anywhere near that amount! Imagine how nasty you could make that Trans-am for $38,000.