Heisman Discussion

verse

oh, and Penn State will give Michigan a real close game, if not beat them...

Justin King will be able to lock down Manningham as I think King is a top 5 DB in the nation

Lol LJ my point was I don't have mario manningham on my heisman list, or even as a top 5 reciever. Was just wondering how you can even consider Ginn for a heisman vote let alone a chance at winning.

Secondly, Penn State? Unless we have an OSU game, and play at our opponents level I doubt it will be a "Close game." The good thing also about a Michigan game with a tight score. Is that you can tell the whole game michigan had control.

And whoever said something about us sqeaking by minnesota, our defense lets up with 4 minutes left in the game they score, then get the onside. As much as the announcers were trying to beef up the last 2 minutes acting like Minn had a chance to win is a joke. It was over before half time.

Secondly, Penn State? Unless we have an OSU game, and play at our opponents level I doubt it will be a "Close game." The good thing also about a Michigan game with a tight score. Is that you can tell the whole game michigan had control.

OSU's offense is built on speed, precision, and a fair amount of passing - all of which, IMO, was considerably affected by the weather.

So, in the case of Penn State, I think it was less of us playing down to their level and more of the elements that caused the outcome to be what it was.

I'll preface my post with this statement: I havent been this excied for an OSU v Michigan game... Ever. #1 v #2 Last game of the regular season? Come on!!

Beanie Wells is the shit.

Hart is GROSS.

Ginn doesnt even need to catch passes, he just needs to get double covered whether its zone or man to man to leave our other two very good recievers open.

Fuck WVU, go play eastern carolina state university tech some more.

Texas and ND shouldnt have been top 5 at the beginning of the season. Vince Young WON the Nat'l championship for them last year. Mack Brown couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.

Back to how much I feel Notre Dame is overrated. Brady Quinn is a bitch and SHOULDNT be the #1 pick in the draft. Well it will probably be for the raiders so who cares anyway. People can bring up the OSU Penn State game all day long but great teams find a way to win in the clutch. We were already up before the interceptions and it just added to the lead. Tressel is to conservative in my opinion is the reason you dont see us blowing more teams out. Every highly ranked team we have played of recent we have beyond rised to the occasion. Something that ND knows nothing about in their "historic" program. Any tough game Quinn cant seem to put it together. Michigan State gave the game up and are falling apart. They lost to Ill for christ sakes who doesnt win any big ten games period (well except for 1). I think Chris leak is pretty good and has gotten alot out of his WR and RB but I feel they will lose 2 games this month. Calvin Johnson someone else that deserves more props but probably wont get it because he plays for Tech. It is Smith's Heisman to lose and nothing else. People can bitch all day long but until he loses he will NOT lose the heisman. As of now he deserves it, Ohio State has lived up to the hype thus far. ND once again year in and year out doesnt. Just one quick point about Michigan because they keep getting brought back up. What happened in the first game against Vandy? Didnt they barley win that game? To call us out against Garrett Wolfe is sad that was our first game back and im sure this point in the season would be alot different story. GO BUCKS!!