silver Z28 on Bethel rd

Mojoe

Young guy with blond hair. I don't know if anyone on here knows him. Said he had a new creat LS1 with exhaust, cam(I think), some other stuff. He needed tunded and to break in his motor still. Anyway, he told me his email so we can set up a race, but I only have part of it. It's like, ls1z28o6@yahoo or something. That isn't it though. If anyone knows him get him on here and tell him to PM me.

No it was not Linn.

I think it might have been. not sure though. Had a blond chick in the car with him. He said he didn't live around Bethel rd.

me and linn seen u on sawmill rd today about 7 and his roommate said she seen 2 cars trying to race on bethel and that 1 of them was a silver car, right befor we seen u, was that u???

The kids name is Derek. He is a "good" kid misdirected and kinda "ghetto cool"..... if that makes any sense. The car is a dog. As it sits now it is probably a 14.9 car! Wicked slow, I gave him Rutan TA number to get it tuned and i guess he hasnt.

I know one fo the last IPS meets He wouldnt run sam or linn or that other stock SILVER Z ;) but its fast, from what he said. He was looking for a mail order tune from superchips.

Yeah, that was me. The kid was reving on me hard before we turned on Bethel. I can't go over 4000 rpm's. I slowed down for him to get next to me. I told him I wasn't tuned and he said he was breaking in his motor. I was thinking he had cams and exhaust and told him I wanted to me up with him to race. I talked a little smack, telling him I would beat him if we raced. Not a big fan of reving, but he wasn't an ass to talk to.

I guess piston and rotary's break in different, he was all about getting on it.

Get him on this board so he can get inspired to get some more power into that car. He came across just as you said. He needs some Linn guidance.

he will not race me and keeps telling me the car need to be broken in but then he will go out and beat the shit out of the car infront of everyone.

joe i keep seeing you on bethel/sawmill

Well the 270 king slot is filled, so I thought I would roam Bethel /Sawmill for chumps. LOL.

I'm out and about. I only drive the RX7 2-3 times a week. You might have seen me going to work now and then. Unless you see me in the Suby. I'm on Bethel/ Sawmill all the time with that. I don't think you've seen that car though?

Well the 270 king slot is filled, so I thought I would roam Bethel /Sawmill for chumps. LOL.

I'm out and about. I only drive the RX7 2-3 times a week. You might have seen me going to work now and then. Unless you see me in the Suby. I'm on Bethel/ Sawmill all the time with that. I don't think you've seen that car though?

i just see you going to the car wash all the time.

what's your subie look like? blue, slightly lowered, exhaust? i live right off hard and im up and down sawmill often, ive seen this car alot.