Linn vs Anthony discuss..............

Linn1647545492

your both slow! No really. You both need serious help in the traction dept if you ever plan to get those things to run. were you both on slicks and if so why are your 60s so slow. evan a slow 11sec car has a 1.6 60.? just my 2 cents.

My issues have been identified and things are gonna be fixed. I'm gonna make another track day by year-end, if you're interested ;)

Ill have my car running again in the next day or so. let me know when your going out. I am going to try to go to kilcare the 22nd. I think the corral mustang site has norwalk on the 20th. the 14th and 15th are my days off this month. I was thinking of sliding down south for some roll action maybe ill show you why nitrous(me)> boost(you). Im pissed about not getting to race after springing for the ET booth. damn car the head gaskets blew out so badly it burnt the jet-hot coating next to the heads.

Im pissed about not getting to race after springing for the ET booth.

Check out the Senior Member's section. They're discussing what to do with the leftover money. Perhaps Ant would be nice enough to re-emburse you for your contribution, out of that leftover pool of money.

your trap speeds are good enough for a 10 sec car. i would spend some focus on getting it to hook. and that et will reflect what the car can really do. with about 800 psi bottle pressure i had a 1.423 60 ft and ran a 10.55. my mph was 125.9 with the bottle pressure dropping off. so you have enough mph to have a 10 sec car. i would spend some time getting the suspension right. and who knows it might hook better durring your roll racing too.

your trap speeds are good enough for a 10 sec car. i would spend some focus on getting it to hook. and that et will reflect what the car can really do. with about 800 psi bottle pressure i had a 1.423 60 ft and ran a 10.55. my mph was 125.9 with the bottle pressure dropping off. so you have enough mph to have a 10 sec car. i would spend some time getting the suspension right. and who knows it might hook better durring your roll racing too.

hay man were do buy race fuel on the west side i lost the phone number you put up a while a go i would like to buy a 55 gallon drum.

Guest FooFooMaru
anthony knows anytime he wants to race all he has to do is pick up the phone. ive been calling him out for years now.

Not to be awkward or anything but I have yet to meet you. Do you come to many of the meets? Or special events for that matter? Non track events just cause i'm sure I won't attend many of those....ever.

deamico # 308-0021 make shure you call ahead because he does leave the shop to go on delivery runs sometimes. he is off of exchange dr and sullivant ave. very close to georgesville. last time i bought fuel 112 was 4.96 a gal. he also has 110, 114, 116, 116 nos, and 118, 118 nos.