Gameworks 10/05

Mojoe

What, can I get no props in here for my basketball skills?

Howard was "not playing well" for his pool game. I claimed the air hockey title, as stated I would. My pool game was on, but I don't remember how it ended up over all. And Howard should not be allowed to play darts.

Diana, you and Malery (how the hell do you spell that?) were a lot of fun. The two of you need to come out more often. And Diana, for you I mean come out of the closet.

What, can I get no props in here for my basketball skills?

Howard was "not playing well" for his pool game. I claimed the air hockey title, as stated I would. My pool game was on, but I don't remember how it ended up over all. And Howard should not be allowed to play darts.

Diana, you and Malery (how the hell do you spell that?) were a lot of fun. The two of you need to come out more often. And Diana, for you I mean come out of the closet.

It's Malory and come out of the closet!? Boy... i will beat you in front of your friends. I will...

Okay... you did beat me in basketball on the last game. I was feeling really badly about winning so much and my kind heart wanted you to succeed, so I'm truly happy for you :)

I'm sure she'll come out again, she had fun as well.

Please....... say you were tired or something else. I beat your high score by 3 points, at least. We again will have to have a rematch. were you still there when I was shooting against that black guy? (no racial intent on this) I must have just been shooting well, because I beat him by about 8 points. I'll just write it off as a one hit wonder.

"Boy... i will beat you in front of your friends. I will..."

Don't call me "boy". I got balls big enough to carry around in a wheel barrel. Your days of talking to the little boys are over. Time to step up your game. LOL