Pics of my favorite M3

AudiOn19s

If I could only stop spending money on track days and put a little back into the car once in awhile it'd look alot more like this one except white. This is my favorite modded M3 out there. Luckily they make those wheels for both the M3 and 996 :-) Doesn't hurt that this guy's pretty good with a camera as well.

More pictures found here.

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e46m3/8030730-1.html

http://home.comcast.net/~ronnierenaldi/S3_30Sept2006_01.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~ronnierenaldi/S3_30Sept2006_12.jpg

Andy

Yellow calipers ftl...e36 looking front ftl. The rest is hottness, is it hamann?

While I agree the Yellow calipers are a little loud when you pay for a full Brembo Kit front and rear might as well get something for the $5-7K you spent on brakes. I'd likely get Red to match my interior which is every bit as flasy as yellow IMO. Calipers on my cars are all black for a reason but in the event I ever feel the need to spend big money on Brembo's they're gonna be a loud color.

Exterior is all factory BMW. Factory CSL carbon front bumper, factory CSL composit rear deck lid, factory CSL carbon rear diffuser. Clean, simple and effective.

Andy

Not a fan of that lower lip on the front...looks like CF?

that hood isn't stock either, is it? thats my favorite part of the car (other than the wheels...breyton?)

other than that, fuckin slick car.

There's a couple sick cars around here at BU, including a Brabus ML350 and a few other moneymobiles, cuz anyone who can afford to have a car at BU has a reaaaaallyfuckingnice car.

Not a fan of that lower lip on the front...looks like CF?

that hood isn't stock either, is it?

Whole front bumper is carbon fiber...just the lower "flaps" are exposed and the rest is painted. Factory part on the CSL that we can't get here in the US.

Hood is standard issue...same one as on my car.

Wheels are Kenisis F110...I've been soo close to pulling the trigger on these wheels a couple of times...just haven't been able to justify the expense yet.

andy

Those CSL parts are not easy to get, Europe only pretty much. That car may be one of less than ten in the U.S. with those parts. The weight reduction is like, 150 lbs., I think. In the actual CSL, the floor of the trunk is a sheet of cardboard and you have to sign a wiever when buying the car for the tires I think.

That dude has an easy $90K wrapped up in that car. Vaule or not, it's bad as fuck.

Nice post Andy.

I would rather yours man I like it better. It is one of they few cars I love the factory wheels and whould leave them alone. If yours was blue you might have to worry about it being "borrowed" :)

+1 I love the white, but, interlagos blue is teh sex. e46 M3s are just hot.

Andy's White blows that gay blue color away.......

White is rare, all I ever see is fucking blue and silver 3 series.......boring!

are you fucking kidding me? Estoril Blue is one of the rarer colors...the only colors I ever see E36 M3's in are white, black, and silver