Mexican Restaurants?

Shields1181

Guest powers
I have eaten at every stop mentioned above and Las Maragritas on Henderson has the best food. I have eaten at ALOT of mexican places around town and this still holds the title for the freshest food and best service.

Wow you guys all suck at Mexican food. Go to Senior Antonios. Its almost to Lewis Center in the Walmart shopping center off 23. I've eaten mexican all over the country and it is the best there is without any doubt in my mind. I go there 2 to 3 times a week at times. Its the real deal and the service is unmatched at any resturant, but that could be because they all know my wife and I because we've been going there for over 5 years. Seriously everyone that likes mexican should go there. It seems like most of the other places people listed all taste the same and have the same (I think canned rice and other stuff. Either way there not as good, but there still good places.)

On the Boarder is a different style all together, but still not bad stuff.

Another very good one is up in Mansfield. My wife and I actually drive up there sometimes just to eat at the place and thats about 75 miles one way. Its called El Chimpestos or something like that. I suck at spelling. Its south american not so much the mexican style. Much different sauces and stuff and very good.

Evan

Guest [ i v i ]
Well, every Mexican restaurant up here sucks when you're from Texas like I am. But then again, I'm not into AUTHENTIC Mexican, I'm into Tex-Mex. Abuelos is the closest to Tex-Mex that I have found and that's because they are a Texas based chain (Lubbock). Anyone know of any Tex-Mex restaurants that are good?

Guest powers
Wow you guys all suck at Mexican food. Go to Senior Antonios. Its almost to Lewis Center in the Walmart shopping center off 23. I've eaten mexican all over the country and it is the best there is without any doubt in my mind. I go there 2 to 3 times a week at times. Its the real deal and the service is unmatched at any resturant, but that could be because they all know my wife and I because we've been going there for over 5 years. Seriously everyone that likes mexican should go there. It seems like most of the other places people listed all taste the same and have the same (I think canned rice and other stuff. Either way there not as good, but there still good places.)

On the Boarder is a different style all together, but still not bad stuff.

Another very good one is up in Mansfield. My wife and I actually drive up there sometimes just to eat at the place and thats about 75 miles one way. Its called El Chimpestos or something like that. I suck at spelling. Its south american not so much the mexican style. Much different sauces and stuff and very good.

Evan

I live close to there and eat there from time to time. I still hold Las Margaritas Henderson as better. But that is me. I mean anyone who listens to me needs to know that I suck becasue I like don puablos too, even though I understand it is americanized out the ying.