muslims are fucking morons

Casper

Please do not speak of my people as you americans pillage our oil to feed your H3s....

Or is this what you westerners term, Imperialism?

but yet our "pillage" you say makes your kings rich and the wealthier even more wealthy so i dont see the point of saying its a bad thing unless you can pull money our of you magical hat.. i would hate to see what happens to those countrys if we as the united states find a way to mass produce an alternative source of fuel..

+1 on what would happen if we found a way to mass produce alternative fuel.

yeah i would love to see how gas companies would explain why crop prices are still low and yet how they charge so much for e85

/thinking arab countries control gas prices

but yet our "pillage" you say makes your kings rich and the wealthier even more wealthy so i dont see the point of saying its a bad thing unless you can pull money our of you magical hat.. i would hate to see what happens to those countrys if we as the united states find a way to mass produce an alternative source of fuel..

I would hate to see what country the US invades to find the source of this "alternative" :eek:

/Ahmeed

I would hate to see what country the US invades to find the source of this "alternative" :eek:

/Ahmeed

no need to invade unlike those countrys we have free trade throughout the world without sanctions... ohh and people are not afriad to open the containers from our shores...

no need to invade unlike those countrys we have free trade throughout the world without sanctions... ohh and people are not afriad to open the containers from our shores...

More like we're not afraid to open their cargo doors. Review the US's net exports.

Alternitive energy components will not be made in the US. It is far cheaper to import them from Japan and China, as pretty much everything else is, also.

Jobs are being outsourced, profits are getting higher, but the % of profits from labor is shrinking. Everyone wonders why the gap between rich and poor is widening, yet it's simply a result of emphasis on investment.

Let's hope we dont piss off Japan or China.

Here is a good question. Nate on here is hollering about us pillaging his country and he has the United States Air Force emblem for an avatar! Just wondering how many others noticed this.

Noticed that as soon as he started saying shit, just didnt want to be the first to bring it up. I thougt he was just fucking around at first because of it.

Here is a good question. Nate on here is hollering about us pillaging his country and he has the United States Air Force emblem for an avatar! Just wondering how many others noticed this.

Here is an answer, I'm currently an E5 (SSG) in the USAF and will soon be a 2nd Lt. after completeing the TDSP program.

Appearently you guys don't get satire?

Here is an answer, I'm currently an E5 (SSG) in the USAF and will soon be a 2nd Lt. after completeing the TDSP program.

Appearently you guys don't get satire?

the win.

nate, those of us with some intelligence get satire, others are trying to figure out how satire is pronounced.