18ft dove tail car hauler

88lx5oh

a buddy at work is sellin ghis 18ft dove tail trailer. i honestly dont kno wmuch about it. he said it could use some tires, and the wheel bearings are all good and has a diamond plate floor. $750 or trade..

he is intereste din SBC performance stuff.. IE camshafts, heads, whatever

i forgot his email so if anyone is seriously interested post here. and i will get hi semail tomorrow.

what's a dove trailer mean? If its a normal ball hitch car trailer, I'm interested, dual or tri-axle? have him send me some pics or you can at bam6i4@yahoo.com

thanks man

A dove tail means the rear of the trailer has 2 feet or so that angle towards the ground, making it easier to load low-sitting cars.

http://static.racingjunk.com/ui/8/8/4874021058121.jpg

i have pics he gave me but i cant load them because they are actual pictures not computer images.

his email is as follows

Jerry1979@earthlink.net

or Jerry19799@earthlink.net

if for some reason you cant get ahold of him.. or are that absolutley interested. PM me and i will give you his number and you can call him. 2 rams also come with it. it could use a repaint. its an off yellow looking color right now, and it also has a hand winch on the front. he said as well.. that if he were to keep it in the future he would go buy some fenders for it from TSC or something.