Bartending Gigs

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Throw em at me, if you know of any?

Thanks,

Disco

Dear Mr. Disco,

That has to be the worst way I've ever seen in attempting to get a job. You list no qualifications, you refer to the job as a gig, and you do not even use your real name.

Even if I had an opening (which I do not at this time), or knew of one elsewhere, I would not have even considered you for a split second after seeing this post. Bartending requires a certain set of social skills which are demonstrated in an ability to socialize/network with the thousands of people you meet on the job. If you indeed have those skills, you should utilize them in a better manner than this.

How about you give this a more professional, less lazy, try?

Michael

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Dear Mr. Disco,

That has to be the worst way I've ever seen in attempting to get a job. You list no qualifications, you refer to the job as a gig, and you do not even use your real name.

Even if I had an opening (which I do not at this time), or knew of one elsewhere, I would not have even considered you for a split second after seeing this post. Bartending requires a certain set of social skills which are demonstrated in an ability to socialize/network with the thousands of people you meet on the job. If you indeed have those skills, you should utilize them in a better manner than this.

How about you give this a more professional, less lazy, try?

Michael

Seems like most people on here know my real name, but you. I know what bartending requires, I'm not that far out of the loop cause I'm not an 'owner' yet, anyway. But I wish you luck with your ventures at the establishment you run. What is it, anyway?

-Disco

Seems like most people on here know my real name, but you. I know what bartending requires, I'm not that far out of the loop cause I'm not an 'owner' yet, anyway. But I wish you luck with your ventures at the establishment you run. What is it, anyway?

-Disco

Muirfield Village Golf Club

Seems like most people on here know my real name, but you.

I don't (unless I looked at your profile, Dan?) and I've never met you. I've been here since the beginning and Mike almost has as well.

I agree with Mike.

Guest SweeeetSilvia