Autox at Trails Sat. Oct. 21

Dr. Apex

This will be the next to last event this year and will be on Saturday Oct.21.

This will be the first time we've ever run there and we will have the entire facility to ourselves. I'm told we will have a huge area and this will be the largest course we may of ever run on.

If you don't pre-register at http://www.dlbracing.com you need to be there by 7:30am to make sure you get to race.

I'll be there. But I hope it warms up. The Malibu just won't heat up when it's this cold. It's weird it likes 85 to 90 degrees. See you there. Andy

My car is like that, under 50 degrees and it won't get to full temp. Mine's just due to the a/c condensor no longer blocking the radiator anymore. I doubt you have a stock cooling system anymore do you Andy?

BTW, I have your trophy still and will bring it with me saturday Andy.

My friend with the Purple and Silver C Mod Formula Ford car is planning on building an A Mod car for next season with a motorcycle engine. How cool is that?

Hmmm, I've watched those things and they are fast but I don't really like them.

Everyone ready for trails tomorrow? Going to be chilly though.

Jacob, my best was a 41.4. I had really hoped to break into the 40's but the camera mount distracted me and I just ended up taking a passenger on my last lap.

The last event which is a fun event is Nov. 5 at Cooper stadium in 2 weeks from today.