Ferrari 308 gts

speedline

i was leaving johnstown today coming towards cbus. i was on rt 62 and there was a ferrari 308 gts smashed up BAD! there was a van involved but i dont know exactly what happen but there are a couple of thoughts......... 1. the van pulled out in front of the ferrari and the ferrari hit the van .......but i think it look like this >>>>>>> 2. the ferrari was passing some car/cars and traffic was coming and couldnt make it around the van and it side swiped the van! i dont know but this is what it look like happen to me...... it also had a toy barn front plate on it. if anybody knows.please do tell! also 2 cars ahead of me was a new aston martin.... it looked like a vanquish?????????? it was silver!

You can pick up nice well maintained 308s for 30-40K. They are slow, only 200hp.

But they are dead sexy. Plus, do you realize how many horses it would take to make 200hp? I would bet a lot.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10018/normal_ItalienGathering_%2830%29.JPG

CJ