Which plasma tv to buy????

TurboRust

I am going to buy a new big plasma t.v. for Christmas this year. I want to buy at least a 42" but want a 50". I have looked at a few different ones and can't really see much of a difference. Does anybody have one? Do you like it and how much did you spend on it? I don't mean to be rude by asking but I don't want to pay too much. Any input would be helpful. BTW this is Meagan and this is Dave's Christmas present. He already knows but I still get to pick it out.

I have been looking at:

Panasonic TH-50PH9UK 50" retails for $2379.00

Samsung HP-S5053 50" retails for $2429.00

LG 50PM1M 50" retails for $3079.00

Thanks

if it was me i would look into the LCD lot more use with out burn out ....plasma ]dim after about 2-4 years depends on how long you leave them on…they say they last longer but I know a few restaurants and bars they have had there’s for under 3 years and have went very dark ...don’t believe what they say … unless they will warranty it ..you may have looked into all this ........if so sorry …..i looked into it and just got a 65” crt :thumbup:

http://www.flattvpeople.com/tutorials/lcd-vs-plasma.asp