FS Hobart Handler 135 Welder 115v

MaverickGrabber1972

Got last year very little use

Hobart Welder, MIG, Aluminum and Flux-Cored Wire Feed, Handler 135® 500414 was close to $700 new welder & cart and large tank for gas witch is still full

$500...obohttp://img.epinions.com/images/opti/e0/3a/Hobart_500414_115_Volt_135_Amp_Handler_135_Welder_Shop_Tools-resized200.jpg

I will take to my son tonight, he is over at CTEC in Newark for welding snd we may split the price. Is 500 as low as you are gonna go or is there some bartering room?

or best offer ...i also have a auto dark helmet ...man they make it nice ...its one of the $69 at HF

Best I could do is $300 right now. I may be able to get another hundo together in a few weeks but that would be the best I could do on it. How make CF is the tank you you have and is it a lease tank or a bought tank? If a lease, I have no problem with assuming the lease as long as you have the proper paperwork for it. As farr as that goes I would need the ownership papers for an owned tank unless it's one of those baby bottles. If it's a baby bottle I might be able to pay a bit more. I alreay have 2 320 CF (5 foot tall ) tanks for welding gas (Argon and Mix) so a tank is not a big deal to me unless it's a smaller tank I can use with my portable 100 amp mig I already have.