North Korea, UN, War, Great

Casper

Wow... you're like, psychic and shit. Or you just read the news, because everyone has been predicting this for, oh, years. Hell, Trey Parker and Matt Stone made a movie about it a couple years back.

im sorry, i couldnt hear you over the cries of all the suprised people.

we had a chance to end korea in the 50's when we pushed the motherfuckers all the way back into china but the same useless un we have now gave the crazies half of the country back to play with.

if we go to war with the nk's its a coin flip wether we have to fight china or they overun korea and do what they want with it

we had a chance to end korea in the 50's when we pushed the motherfuckers all the way back into china but the same useless un we have now gave the crazies half of the country back to play with.

if we go to war with the nk's its a coin flip wether we have to fight china or they overun korea and do what they want with it

in the 1950s the U.S. voluntarily halted the advance. While some generals favored an all-out destruction of N. Korea, no one predicted the advance of a massive Chinese force, and once it happened, no one wanted to get in a war with China.

Cliffs: blame the chinese.

Reinstating the draft may come quickly. This whole scenario stinks, however things are definately heating up - I don't like it one bit & I'm very concerned -

I luckily don't have to worry about being drafted. Hell they wouldn't take me when I was practically begging to get in cause I had surgery on my feet. Even with the supposed "lower" standards and a waiver they wouldn't let me in even though I knew I could surpass the physical feats considering I spent 6 months preparing to go in and losing the weight i needed to. Pretty sad when a guy wants to serve and can't yet the ones who don't may get pushed into it.

I luckily don't have to worry about being drafted. Hell they wouldn't take me when I was practically begging to get in cause I had surgery on my feet. Even with the supposed "lower" standards and a waiver they wouldn't let me in even though I knew I could surpass the physical feats considering I spent 6 months preparing to go in and losing the weight i needed to. Pretty sad when a guy wants to serve and can't yet the ones who don't may get pushed into it.

Same thing happened to myself and another person on this board (i think balian) i jumped through hoops to get doctors' recommendation's on my health and how im fully able to do anything/everything needed. They still said no, after a year of that i just gave up. I don't hold a chip on my shoulder or anything but i tried everything and they still said no. Nothing that you can do but move on with your life and make other plans.

Since then my "battle buddy" (with whom i was suppose to go in with) has graduated as a combat engineer top of his class, come home, been deployed to New Orleans, come home and been back for about a year now. shit happens for a reason i suppose.