Wtb 94-95 Mustang

singleturbo3kgt

Theres a pic of mine in the sig, its a 95 with 125k. Its a 5 sp. Tranny was just rebuilt by Mike G. at dynotune this summer, about 1k on it. It has a salvage title. PM if you want more details.

Theres a pic of mine in the sig, its a 95 with 125k. Its a 5 sp. Tranny was just rebuilt by Mike G. at dynotune this summer, about 1k on it. It has a salvage title. PM if you want more details.

How much you want for it?

^^^You do realize the later ones, aka 94-95 were even worse internalwise, right? Just checking...

The 93's have the same shortblock as the 94/95's. They arent all that weak, the shortblock that is in your car made 70+ passes at 11.0@120+ and was boosted for 5 years and 50k miles with a KB.

whats done to the car, color, miles, pics? How much do you want for it.?

It is pearl white with 24k miles on it and all original interior. 3 10s and 2 amps that are a few years old mounted in the back of the hatch. The paint is brand new with a cobra front end and rear bumper. Its supercharged witha paxton and tekiko 5 way adjustable suspension all the way around. I will send the pics to whoever request them. And I have every reciept from oil changes to supercharger.

It is pearl white with 24k miles on it and all original interior. 3 10s and 2 amps that are a few years old mounted in the back of the hatch. The paint is brand new with a cobra front end and rear bumper. Its supercharged witha paxton and tekiko 5 way adjustable suspension all the way around. I will send the pics to whoever request them. And I have every reciept from oil changes to supercharger.

24K Miles? You need to get our more often. :D