Gameworks 10/19

Duff1647545513

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to come up but, ive never come to a CR thing, i dont even know who anyone would be? Do you guys normally meet at a certain location, like the bar?

And, what's the special that night? 10$ card = all you can play? i might bring a coworker up with me.

Yeah, $10 all night. Howard love you long time. It's not like we all went to school together or anything. Just come out and say hi to everyone. Here's a picture of Howard so you can recognize him

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/assface.jpg

Yeah, $10 all night. Howard love you long time. It's not like we all went to school together or anything. Just come out and say hi to everyone. Here's a picture of Howard so you can recognize him

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/assface.jpg

LOL

I just met these guys not long ago either. Who knew they'd pick the female out.....

Well for a girl, you're pretty cool. (see Rane's post) And for the record, we didn't pick you out. You kicked the door open like, you were looking for a gun fight. Saying you would kick my butt at this game and that. Then you did:(. Fortunatly; I don't have an ego problem and came back to beat your high score while playing you.. BTW, I'm pretty sure I hold the record now. So where does that leave us?

Well for a girl, you're pretty cool. (see Rane's post) And for the record, we didn't pick you out. You kicked the door open like, you were looking for a gun fight. Saying you would kick my butt at this game and that. Then you did:(. Fortunatly; I don't have an ego problem and came back to beat your high score while playing you.. BTW, I'm pretty sure I hold the record now. So where does that leave us?

Maybe I was sick that day, YOU DON'T KNOW! And I will beat you again, mark my word... this is not over.