We're a sponsor here

35RFTW

Even though we are a sponsor, I think it is important that we introduce our business and what we do. My name is Justin Adams and I am the Vehicle Sales Manager here at Cycle Search.Cycle Search International has been around since 1993 and began as an export business sending motorcycles all over the world. Through the years our business has changed somewhat and mainly includes the Salvage rebuildable motorcycles and parts. We generally ahve over $100k in bike inventory and over $1mil in parts inventory. We are moving into the are of rebuilding motorcycles prior to selling them, but currently we are still offering them in an unfinshed state. If you or anyone needs a motorcycle or a good quality used part for a good price Just give us a call at the shop 740-362-5595 and if you need a bike you can reach me on my Cell at 614-266-9494 if I am not at the shope for whatever reason. Thanks!

To someone who might have $0 to spend maybe, but to someone who likes knowing that they are getting a vehicle that has been thoroughly inspected prior to going up for sell, I am sure our bikes are worth what we ask for them. I am sure there are better deals out there. Just like there is always someone faster or someone bigger, there is always a better deal out there. We believe our bikes to be priced very reasonably for the amount of work we go through to offer a god quality bike. Above and beyond anything, we are a sponsor here and this is an introduction thread, I wasn't looking for us to be getting bashed here.

i havent delt with your salvaged bikes, which i wouldnt buy regardless, but i have delt with buying parts from you guys.

and i did just one time and one time only, for i needed the part fast.

but your parts are way overpriced.

but i do know of your business way before now. i used to work form brian urban and we did alot of paint work for you guys. i cant remember how many mangled plastics were brought in for me to fix.

Ok for parts I can't can't really say anything because I do not handle parts and thus cannot control the price of parts. I don't know if you noticed or not but we offer a 10% discount on parts for the OhioRiders.net members. So for your ONE time of getting a high price on a part I am sorry, but I am guessing it was not to high and no one else must have had it becasue you bought it. Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future to help you out with some parts.

i could find the part elsewhere, but just couldnt wait for shipping.

i usually browse ebay and get greats deals there. and i have always gotten a great item.

i will continue to use ebay for my parts, or maybe iron pony.

you guys are local though, and have heard good bad reviews from people. so for those ive heard with good experience, they will be back. and you gotta be doing something right to get return customers

cheers

Hey Hoblick: if all you have is one time you bought an overpriced part from them, please remove the stick from your ass. That's like saying one time I got a speeding ticket in Delaware so I'll never speed there again. :lol:

So far these guys have taken care of me and Whitey. I don't know if anyone else has bought anything there or not. So far so good in my book.

somewhat back on topic:

Have you moved into your new building? (sorry if this was a while back, I've been out of the game for a while)

I was under the impression that the dealership portion of the business was seperate from the parts business, is this still the case?

Hey Hoblick: if all you have is one time you bought an overpriced part from them, please remove the stick from your ass. That's like saying one time I got a speeding ticket in Delaware so I'll never speed there again. :lol:

So far these guys have taken care of me and Whitey. I don't know if anyone else has bought anything there or not. So far so good in my book.

i got a recklesss opp in gahanna and ill never speed there again :dunno: