Michigan rap

black00ws6

The artist is Cool Ray. Jessica was telling me about this song (as I haven't heard it), so then we tried to find it (e.g., going to WNCI's website), but had no luck. If you go WNCI's website, you can find a posting for it, and even a link that says "buy now," but clicking that link takes you to Amazon, which, in turn, does NOT have the song available to buy. Also, we couldn't find anywhere on WNCI (or on the entire web, for that matter) where we could hear an audio clip of it.

Okay, so, that's probably absolutely no help to you. However, if you or anyone else comes across something, I'll be interested to get in on that action.

I saw one of his comments says something about southside king of the C.O.

I bet if this guy says king of the C.O on the radio or anything like that my phone rings with an offer. A couple grand price-price tag on his head.

Maybe I just listen to beats instead of rappers nowdays cause they all talk a bunch of bs, But he is weak to me and the beats he spits on are complete garbage.

I don't even know how all ya'll ****as know me.

I don't gotta be "ghetto" but I handle mines and I can rap better then these people for sure. Also, im becoming a household name in the "Ghettos" of columbus for whatever thats worth. Because some rumour got started that I have an AK under everyseat and thats why the plates are all in ak. And for some reason people really believe this.

Its funny, some of you that do know me or have talked to me know im not some hoodrat or whatever I just got my own swag. But occording to 95% of columbus I run my own gang, I do drive by shootings and even got my mom helping me move work. Of course its all false but I figured you guys might get a laugh out of it.

Here is a funny story, my friend is walking around and some guy walks up to him like. "Hey don't you be with that one kid in the expedition. I heard about ya'll ****as can you guys jump me in your gang?" I don't know whos telling the city what, but me or the people I see on a daily basis can't go anywhere without someone saying stupid shit like that. So whoever is telling everyone im a super gangsta' stop pleaaaseee.

Got everythang in my momma name, but im hoodrich la la la la.

Does anyone know if this guy be out on the westside, I was showin someone the website and we both think its some guy we ran into and almost shot lol.

Nope... he says in the Buckeye version of "Ridin' dirty" that he's from "The south side of the C-O".

On another note, I have to agree with the Dr... he's no Eminem, but his song "I have returned" isn't too bad; I've heard much worse.

I don't care where he says hes from, Bowow is from Columbus and Camron is from newyork according to what they say. But we all know bowow is renyoldsberg and camrons from bexely.

Just wondered cause some redneck white guy who looked just like him pulled up to me and asked me some dumb ass questions.

I guess I don't like him because his voice lacks emotion, he don't even sound like he is feeling what he's sayin so how is anyone else supposed to?

Fuck Bow Wow. Not because he sucks, but because he had a great opportunity to rep Columbus and decided instead to be from Atlanta. Fuck him.

Who's Camron? Seriously - not sure if I ever heard of him. And he's from Bexley?

he did the "whistle" song...there was a nice vid of some college girl doing a semi-stip to. was posted earlier this year though. maybe last year.

I don't gotta be "ghetto" but I handle mines and I can rap better then these people for sure. Also, im becoming a household name in the "Ghettos" of columbus for whatever thats worth. Because some rumour got started that I have an AK under everyseat and thats why the plates are all in ak. And for some reason people really believe this.

Its funny, some of you that do know me or have talked to me know im not some hoodrat or whatever I just got my own swag. But occording to 95% of columbus I run my own gang, I do drive by shootings and even got my mom helping me move work. Of course its all false but I figured you guys might get a laugh out of it.

Here is a funny story, my friend is walking around and some guy walks up to him like. "Hey don't you be with that one kid in the expedition. I heard about ya'll ****as can you guys jump me in your gang?" I don't know whos telling the city what, but me or the people I see on a daily basis can't go anywhere without someone saying stupid shit like that. So whoever is telling everyone im a super gangsta' stop pleaaaseee.

Wow... just wow... Someone needs to shoot your English teacher.

Why do I envision you as a 6"0", 160lb whiter than white guy with patches of scruff on your chin (cuz you can't grow a full beard) wearing your baggy jeans 4 inches below you boxers, sporting a XXXL Michigan heavy coat and flat brimmed baseball cap (turned sideways), and blinging a silver rope chain about the size of your forearm?