Quick vid of my car on the dyno

Guest Hal

Matt, I'm running a 2.5 upper and a 4lb lower.

You'll probably see a lot of belt slip with that combo. A 3.0 upper with a 6lb lower will probably net you more boost due to reduced belt slip. That's running a lot of boost, better be feeding that thing 110+.

God I hope the belt isn't slipping, she hit 26 psi at 3500. It's only running 100, but that'll probably go up.

Belt slip will occur the most in the upper RPM range. It won't be hard to tell if it's slipping, the engine bay will be covered in black belt dust. I would run 100 octane with a can of Torco for good measure, ~105 octane at a minimum. No less than 110 when it gets warmer out. Anything past 23PSI is just making heat and there's very little in terms of HP increase. Torque will continue to go up but it's generally offset by the timing being pulled up top due to the IAT2's going past 150. I'm curious to see what it makes, shoot me a PM when you get a good pull on the Dyno. Thanks.

Will do Matt. This'll be the last mod on the car for a while, but my plans after this involve cooling and suspension. I'm hoping getting an ice box on there will help, and I have some ideas for nitrous (not spraying into the engine).

I have no idea. The car's at Ford right now so they can try to figure out why it won't start. The reprogramed the PATS system, reflashed a stock tune, and still no fuel. They're diagnosing right now, but it may come down to a new PCM.