FS: 1990 Mustang GT, lots of mods, $2500 firm

Bam

Ok, I'm not 100% sure I'm selling this, but if the car I want to buy this weekend is still available, and I buy it, I will be selling the mustang.

So, with saying that, the car currently runs good, albeit a little rich, needing a tune, but it hauls.

The car is currently in primer, and has LX bumpers on it. I have the original GT bumpers/molding, and a few extra body panels.

The interior is also semi put together as well. We started taking it apart in preparation of doing a complete paint job this winter, and therefore it being in pieces. Don't worry, I've got all the pieces to put it back together, and if its necesssary to the buyer, I'll spend the day putting everything back together.

Car is rolling on 17" gt wheels w/ 245/45's all around.

Here's a rough mod list, just so you get an idea.

newer 302 installed in sept.

edelbrock performer heads

E-303 cam

new lifters and pushrods

gt-40 explorer intake manifold

true double roller timing chain

underdrive pulleys

73mm mass air and 24# inj.

SCT chip, needs tuned

headers, o/r h pipe and flowmasters

qa1 12 way adjustable rear shocks

kyb quad shocks

racecraft springs

tubular upper and box lower control arms

3.73 with rebuilt limited slip

all 5 lug conversion with rear disc brakes

world class t-5 with pro 5.0 shifter

spec stage 3 clutch and adjustable quadrant assb

a/c delete, no smog or egr stuff.

caster camber plates

many regular parts replaced since i've owned the car, starter, alternator, wiper motor, water pump, balancer, pcv valve, all filters, plugs, fpr, etc...

Unless its a dry sunny, semi warm day, I would not recommend driving the car home. Trailer it please if interested.

Clean title is in my name and in my hand.

**Again, this car is ONLY for sale IF I buy this car this weekend, if not, and people are still interested, I **might** sell for more, but otherwise this is going to be my winter project, like it currently is.

Anyone seriously interested can PM me their phone numbers and I'll call them. I'm free tomorrow after 4pm, saturday until 4pm, and anytime sunday.

Thanks

Matt

Is it still sprayed?

No. NA now with all the bolt-ons, like hoblick said, and others, this is fowler's old car, and runs strong, Again it is a project car and I feel is priced accordingly, if not a tad low with all the mods included.

Will update the post later this evening if I've made any progress with the other car.

Out of curiosity, how much power does this car put down if you shoudn't be driving it in the wet (or cold)?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 300ish whp, 320wtq, and on semi bald drag radials it's hard to keep straight even in dry weather, just ask hoblick, he got the rear end to step out going into 5th gear, lol.

If anyone is seriously interested in the car, please PM me so we can talk. I'd like to have someone setup to possibly buy since I'm most likely going to buy this car tomorrow.

Bump, car is officially for sale!!! I talked to the seller of the other car and I will be buying it later today!!! I want this gone soon!! I'll be at work from 11-4 so I might not be able to answer my phone, but call me if interested, 614-595-5536.

lock this up, the guy's being a SUPER big prick, thinking because he got good response on his FS ad that he can jack the price up $1000, fuck that, I'll keep the goood ol mustang. too bad, I wanted an LS1 too.

mods please lock this,