Yamaha TPS recall? anybody sides me?

EVILGTP98

Just checking to see if anybody got a notice about the recall on bout 39000 bikes produced by Yamaha from late 2003 into 2005ish. My totaled 04 R1 is on the list and I have been getting harrassed for bout 2 weeks now nearly every day to get this done. I have not gotten back to them because I am checking on some options. Just wondering if anyone else got the notice, Rigsby, I know ya got an 04, any word.

late

Apparently from the letter I recieved from Yamaha, its states that 39000 Yamaha Motorcycles, ranging from their small cc V twin all the way to the R1 have throttle position sensors that go bad or are bad. They can cause rough idle and the bike to stall out at idle or at stop. Also can cause RPM spikes/drops which reingaging the clutch may cause an accident which may result in injury or death. In bold letters it says "Do not ride your motorcycle until this modification has been performed" I recall the R1 I was riding at the Norwalk day to have had similar problems like stated above from the previous owner. They have tried numerous times to get ahold of me now to get it fixed, I was just curious if anyone else had gotten it.