Do people still hang out??

35RFTW

Being away from the scene for a little while, I am curious are people still hanging out on the weekends. If so where is everyone,I have driven around a little bit the last two weekends and havent seen anyone. Hit me up with an p/m or relply. New car is a civic hatch with an B18B swap soon to be turbo'd. A step down from the Evo I had, but trying be on better budget and the Evo didn't fit in it. Let me know people.

Being away from the scene for a little while, I am curious are people still hanging out on the weekends. If so where is everyone,I have driven around a little bit the last two weekends and havent seen anyone. Hit me up with an p/m or relply. New car is a civic hatch with an B18B swap soon to be turbo'd. A step down from the Evo I had, but trying be on better budget and the Evo didn't fit in it. Let me know people.

What color is your car? Were you in Polaris saturday night?

I was aware of the dyno night, but I had other plans that night. So over for the year huh. Well I guess now I have time to finish getting my turbo kit together. My car is white with gunmetal 5Zigen RX6 rims, carbon duckbill and blick front lip.