Live wildlife feed.....

Putty

I have been watching this all morning. I saw an elephant earlier. The camera spins around to let you view the field behind it and there's lots of animals...It's field somewhere in Africa.... I find it interesting...Imma turn it up loud tonight and go to sleep....hahah! Wake up to a lion attack....scare the sh!t outta me..LOL!!!

http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the sound all choppy for you too?

That is neat. Now I am going to waste away my life looking for an animal. :)

It's choppy right now as I am typing this, but it was not when I created the thread...

I swear I see a light in the distance....

Ok guys. The weirdest thing just happened, no joke.

A lighted object just flew in from the left side of the screen...like someone threw a lightbulb. Then...another one came from like the back of those trees in the background..like some UFO shit. I am not kidding. That was teh strangeness.

EDIT: Maybe a bug flew in front of the camera. haha

Haha..same thing. The camera like flipped around and zoomed in. Behind the waterhole there is a humongous house or some shit and it like went into 70x zoom and there were 5 people walking on the porch. It was weird. My guess is that it is some reservation or something and it's their camera.