installing cams

2pointslow

Because that is my car of choice. I like it , it runs strong, will build more torque stock than anyother 4 cylindar n/a car. Will hlod more power on stock internals than anyother 4cyl n/a car. Handles better than most cars ( happy) on CR, if you dont beleive me take it to the track this spring. I will be at mid ohio all year long.

i can go on and on if you would like.

plus it will net me about 28hp

Handles better than anycar on CR, if you dont beleive me take it to the track this spring. I will be at mid ohio all year long.

i can go on and on if you would like.

plus it will net me about 28hp

I'm positive there are a handful of cars on CR that will easily handle better than your focus, including mine... Don't go on any further either, I've heard enough.

Anyways, back on topic.. it's not too difficult to put cams in a car. You should atleast know how to time your engine yourself before you attempt it though.. and if not I don't recommend it. You could always pick up a haynes or chiltons manual and it does a decently good job of explaining how to do it.

i dont lie, i speak the truth my car handles like its on rails, yea there might be 1-3 cars on here that handle better. The suspension isnt stock either.

Yea i would love to turbo my focus. But its not going to happen untill i get another car.

Thanks BAM614

want to know the real reason why you dont see tomany of them in scca???

It isnt a desired car by most people because of the styling. Its one of the more expensive cars to modify in the four cylindar class because of the limited supply of vendors. Give it a year, there are many scca certified focuses in the works as of now.

I am a svt cert. tech and worked at a ford dealer for 3 years after collage I know how the cars handle and I have driven svt focus's with suspension mods and was not that impressed. So that is why not alot of people race them or make crazy claims their focus is the best in the handling department.

I'll give it to you that a focus with a proper setup can own (the airforce car), but, I know you and even I will say you should edit that. The first person that comes to mind is Ben with his autocross car.