call out anthony green..........

Linn1647545492

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anthony if we race with weekend it will have to be during the day. i went out tonight with a few people and everyone was all over the road.

Agreed, I was about to post that.

I went into work about 12:30am and took the Formula. I got into a 80 roll on the way there and had no 3rd gear anything. The car decided to mosey on over into the next two lanes at an angle, much worse than the video from years back. It scared the fucking hell outta me and I drove 60mph the rest of the way to work I was shaking so bad. This is with 22psi on my BFGs.

I almost called you to back out, but a day race may be better if it stays in the high 40s/low 50s. Good for boost, bad for tires.

anthony if we race with weekend it will have to be during the day. i went out tonight with a few people and everyone was all over the road.

Werd. My stock shit was all over the place. I'd hate to see what it'd be like if the car actually made some decent power.

Linn, I just saw your pic in your sig. Were you the one that tried to race a black LS1 Z through a turn and nearly hit the wall awhile back? Whoever it was didn't realize what kind of evil handling machine they called out.

No, but ill be more than happy to walk all over you.