call out anthony green..........

Linn1647545492

Linn, I just saw your pic in your sig. Were you the one that tried to race a black LS1 Z through a turn and nearly hit the wall awhile back? Whoever it was didn't realize what kind of evil handling machine they called out.

No but Linn did once spray his car last winter when there was 5" of snow on the grounds and did a complete 180 flip over the center wall on 270 when the cops were chasing him and was able to head the opposite direction as the cops to get away.... I have it on video, let me find it...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sam was the first guy to drive his car into the 10's as well ;)

No, he wasn't. I'm also running a stock 346 minus the LS6 cam, paid off car, and nothing done on credit. This was also done driving to Norwalk and back on the same tank of 94 octane gas.

What do you have to bring to the table?

No, he wasn't. I'm also running a stock 346 minus the LS6 cam, paid off car, and nothing done on credit. This was also done driving to Norwalk and back on the same tank of 94 octane gas.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BRING TO THE TABLE?

Don't push me cause I'm close to tha eeeedge, come spring time, I might be TT and spin yo head, ugh huh ugh huh.

What do you have to bring to the table?

what does having the car paid off or how you funded it make the car run faster? it doesnt change the fact that my car went faster in the 1320 this year than your car did and the fact that you still wont roll race me.

You guys are so full of shit, you're diluting yourselves.

I ran the car to 10s with my 325lb ass driving. This was the Norwalk day Sam bitched out and never showed (one of how many?), and plenty of people can attest to that and who drove the car. Me. Hell, Rob LaSota staged my burnout, and John Rutan was in the other lane racing me.

This has gone from playful fun to lying bullshit. Get the fuck over yourselves already.

Watch their reactions and excuses when I wipe the floors with their "times" at X track in the near future. I guess they'll need to increase their credit limits to keep up, or blame some ghost driver for running the Formula in my place.

They're just jealous :lol:

You guys are so full of shit, you're diluting yourselves.

I ran the car to 10s with my 325lb ass driving. This was the Norwalk day Sam bitched out and never showed (one of how many?), and plenty of people can attest to that and who drove the car. Me. Hell, Rob LaSota staged my burnout, and John Rutan was in the other lane racing me.

This has gone from playful fun to lying bullshit. Get the fuck over yourselves already.

Kinda funny how you went a fluke of a 10 last season and this season after doin more to the car, you go slower.....Way to wrench.... :cool:

A car that makes a 10.999 pass with not one single other 10 sec pass to back it up is hardly a 10 sec car.

Watch their reactions and excuses when I wipe the floors with their "times" at X track in the near future. I guess they'll need to increase their credit limits to keep up, or blame some ghost driver for running the Formula in my place.

They're just jealous :lol:

Well last time I checked my credit card statements, they were all at 0 balance. And what there to be jealous of, 11 sec passes...

You helped with the wrenching, ass ;)

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CAR?!?!?

Seriously, you know how the tuning thing goes. Don't bullshit it, you've been running into it all year. And because you've made what, two or three 10 second passes you're now the shit at 10 second cars as well? For everything dumped into it and the power you make, I'd expect something more impressive.

I know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna run a fluke 9 second pass in the spring, or maybe even this year. Something like a 9.92 or something, because everyone doubted I would do 10s last season anyways. Shit, you fucks are now lying about who even drove the car, grasping for straws.

So, forward to me and 9s. 9.92 or some shit. You're gonna dump all this money into your car in the Chase for Anthony, get pissed, and sell it for some LS7 Z06, drop some more money into it, running like a 9 at 160 or some shit, then cry about it. About this time, the mouths will say John Force actually drove my car, and it's not "true", although any car that shows a slip, once or not, isn't a "true" anything car unless you can be like Sam and run a small handful of times in that range, not very deep, but claim it's the "true" form anyways.

Now where's Linn to tell me how slow I am because he has like .8 MPH faster than me once or twice when my car was acting weird with tuning issues? I STILL haven't seen that mouthy bastard run anything 10s in his car. Ever.

You guys need to come over and help me install a cam, then we can do pizza :grin2:

No, but ill be more than happy to walk all over you.

:woowoo:

There must be more than one pewter Z28 made to look like an SS then. My car has run faster than yours did at the Deputy Sheriffs day so I am down for a race. I will be ready for a race in December when I am back in town and get an unbroken rear end in the car. I guess if you only roll race you don't break things.

:woowoo:

There must be more than one pewter Z28 made to look like an SS then. My car has run faster than yours did at the Deputy Sheriffs day so I am down for a race. I will be ready for a race in December when I am back in town and get an unbroken rear end in the car. I guess if you only roll race you don't break things.

uh oh...