Well um...

V8 Beast

I might, I still havnt decided which way I'm going with the bottom half. I'm probably going to sell my 205 AFR's, and nitrous... upgrade to 225 AFR's and get something that can handle a turbo.

You can always go with a manual valve body.

I'll most likely be swapping out my 6-speed for a TH400 w/ a brake and full manual valve body (no automatic features). The auto just launches better/more consistantly, and is easier on driveline parts. I'm not going to waste my money on a built 4L60E and pray every time I go down the track that it doesn't break. I like having a driveline I can count on.

You can always go with a manual valve body.

I'll most likely be swapping out my 6-speed for a TH400 w/ a brake and full manual valve body (no automatic features). The auto just launches better/more consistantly, and is easier on driveline parts. I'm not going to waste my money on a built 4L60E and pray every time I go down the track that it doesn't break. I like having a driveline I can count on.

Good point, plus the 4-2 downshifts are murder on an auto from a roll.

ahh who needs 3rd gear anyway throw a 75 shot on there and spray in 4th and call it a day!!

for the people who thought that sounds like a good idea........................................................................................................................ Go dig a hole and fall in it.