Opinions on how to mod my jeep

Guest Hal

I've got a '95 grand cherokee that I'm picking up from Scott (buckeye) tomorrow, and I'm not going to leave it stock for long. I'm not big into off road stuff but I would like to at least have a little bit of capability even though this will be my only car til spring. I'm looking at maybe a 2" suspension lift, wheels, tires (still quiet this is my DD), etc. Any opinions on places to look, or brands that are good would be great.

Just throw some 31" A/T tires on it (check they will fit first) and be done. That will be plenty capable for any ohio snow and capable enough off-road to have fun. In all reality, all-season tires are better for snowy roads anyway.

Once you start jerking with your suspension you start toying with reliability/longevity in the drivetrain, though 2" wouldnt be that bad really, especially if you plan on getting rid of it in the spring.

Just having 4wd is a blast though, no matter what you do.

http://www.4wheelparts.com

Guest Removed

SBC swap?

spray?

uber chager kits are out there!

they have some killer suspension kits for those, really flexable stuff!

the real queston is, how much money do you want too throw at it?

No engine swap, I think Scott would kill me after he already swapped in a rebuilt. Also not really looking at performance upgrades, I already know what to do in that department.

I'm not looking to throw a ton of money at it really. Just looking mainly at a small streetable lift, wheels and tires.

Steven, I'm putting money into a real car that's not a focus.

No engine swap, I think Scott would kill me after he already swapped in a rebuilt. Also not really looking at performance upgrades, I already know what to do in that department.

I'm not looking to throw a ton of money at it really. Just looking mainly at a small streetable lift, wheels and tires.

Steven, I'm putting money into a real car that's not a focus.

talking about your cobra..................... :asshole: