Dr.z06 ISSUE 2 !!!!!!!!!

thorne

This is the most retarded and uneducated post I have read today on CR.

Also, like said, this bill is only in the state of Ohio. What Ohio does is not going to cause inflation and change the value of money.

Kevin you know I think your cool so don't take this as a slam

BUT each state has a CPI if not then sanfran would not cost 1000$ a month for a basic apartment

My job in sanfran PAYS 90-150K a year. why because shits so inflated out there.

Again i anit rippen on you.

SORRY I FUCKING EDITED IT FOR YOU. You know what I'm sayiong and my logic is sound.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT each state has a CMI if not then sanfran would not cost 1000$ a month for a basic apartment

Would you stop....

it's CPI... you sound dumb

I feel the employers are going to be the ones hurt most by this. With prices going up it will not be enough to do anything more than pull some extra pennies out of everyones pocket. The big issue like SPLN said will be the smaller companies that cant afford to raise wages without letting someone go. The larger companies can already afford to pay more so it's not going to affect us. Prices will go up a little, and there will always be other jobs... but what about the small business owner that is now doing the work of 4 people because he can only afford to pay 4 instead of 8? Then the customers get mad because they have to wait longer and take their business elsewhere. In the end the small business is shut down and the owner has to start from scratch. If people want a job making more than minimum wage heres an idea... work for it and earn a raise the good old fashioned way!!!!!! This is coming from a 27 year old, with no degree, that has worked his way up to over $60,000 per year. There is no substitute for good old fashioned hard work!!!!!

BUT each state has a CPI if not then sanfran would not cost 1000$ a month for a basic apartment

SORRY I FUCKING EDITED IT FOR YOU. You know what I'm sayiong and my logic is sound.

Word. I was mainly referring to everyone on the second page talking about it in a macro sense as in this will change the whole economy. I know it will affect Ohio. My point is basically that you can move to another state and not feel the effects of this particular bill. People in the stock exchange aren't selling stock right now because of Ohio's bill passing. This was my basic point.

Plus that kid said inflation rises .50 a year. :rolleyes:

Hi, we live in O-H-I-O We LIVE in the top 5 highest taxed state, combined with the top 5 in least job growth.

You mean things are STILL going to be over-priced and people underpaid? Ohnoes!!! not in Ohio. Say it isn't so, how the fuck is lil timmy going to get Thanksgiving this year...

Lets face it, Ohio is good for college football and a big business test market, outside of that we live in fiscal snow globe, in the hands of people who wouldn't ride the short bus because they had just enough judgement call to be in denial.

I feel the employers are going to be the ones hurt most by this. With prices going up it will not be enough to do anything more than pull some extra pennies out of everyones pocket. The big issue like SPLN said will be the smaller companies that cant afford to raise wages without letting someone go. The larger companies can already afford to pay more so it's not going to affect us. Prices will go up a little, and there will always be other jobs... but what about the small business owner that is now doing the work of 4 people because he can only afford to pay 4 instead of 8? Then the customers get mad because they have to wait longer and take their business elsewhere. In the end the small business is shut down and the owner has to start from scratch. If people want a job making more than minimum wage heres an idea... work for it and earn a raise the good old fashioned way!!!!!! This is coming from a 27 year old, with no degree, that has worked his way up to over $60,000 per year. There is no substitute for good old fashioned hard work!!!!!

Define "small" business... My restaurant makes roughly $1.2-$1.3M/yr, and im not a franchise, im corperate. This is still going to hurt a bit, but only because i employ more than 30 people. If i was a Red Roof that only had 5 or 6 employees, i wouldnt care.

+1 on hard work. Im only 24, but i make about 40k, have great benifits, drive a nice car, live in a nice apt... now i just need me a smokin hot lady friend... any takers? :D

for 33 I thought you would be smarter than that

im part of generation X.......we have not much political pull........but we are the best generation to this date.........proven fact...we care more about family and are against corruption.....we are the independents in politics :) i can make my own decisions and can tell when im getting fuked.........under clinton inflation was way lower!!! infact everything was way better in the 90s ;)

Word. I was mainly referring to everyone on the second page talking about it in a macro sense as in this will change the whole economy. I know it will affect Ohio. My point is basically that you can move to another state and not feel the effects of this particular bill. People in the stock exchange aren't selling stock right now because of Ohio's bill passing. This was my basic point.

Plus that kid said inflation rises .50 a year. :rolleyes:

I was using it as an example.

Define "small" business...

Small business to me is like this corner store that was down the street from me the last time minimun wage was raised. They had 4 total employees and were barely breaking even. The minimum wage increase was just enough to take him under. He was the kindest man in the world, which is why this hits so close to home. Its hard to give an exact definition, but you are a above small business.. you are more like a medium to a medium-large business :D

looks like all the bitching about the minimum wage increase can stop, because it looks like one of the 1st items on the list for the new DEMOCRATIC OWNED house and senate is to raise the minimum wage for the ENTIRE country anyway

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061108...ions_economy_dc