STS setup?

Guest Mushijobah

There are people on svtp that have the kit and like it. I'm not a fan of remote turbos but they do seem to work.

Also, wait for than an hour or so before asking the same question again. We are aware of what STS is.

Guest Mushijobah

Exactly. Seems very neat though!

Also, wait for than an hour or so before asking the same question again. We are aware of what STS is.

OK! Next time I will wait 1 minute and 1 second more. Your welcome.

Dear STS,

I think http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/neat.jpg. I would like to go out with you. Do you like me too??

Check Yes....No.....Maybe

Kisses,

Newbs

if your car sits outside it would be easy for anyone to walk by and steal the turbo. i myself have always been curious about them (when the kit with upgrades was under 4k). once you start to upgrade your kit you will be spending just as much as any other kit. GMR's single turbo kit tuned and installed is $5400

edit:

Electronic 15 psi Boost Controller - $165

tunning - $500

and blow off valve. - $110

plus install - it calls for 8 hours

Guest Mushijobah

96 z28, not an ls1.

They might accept. As long as you pick them up for the date with your snake mobile.

I am looking at the included items for my model and it mentions a controller. Boost?

The powerband is okay for a straight line, but not something I'd try to actually drive dynamically.

I wouldn't even want to see one of those turbo's or that awesome coated mild steel piping after an Ohio winter...

Good idea if you don't have the real estate under the hood, though.

Your tires would kick all kinds of crap on the turbo/filter. Your car would also burn tire smoke. Plus the lag would have to be greater than a normal setup. Your turbo would have to fill all that ICP before it made it to your motor and would have to hinder topend power. I am surprised that the exhaust before the turbo doesnt bake the bottom of the car. Do to the high exhaust gas temps.