STS setup?

Guest Mushijobah

Guest Mushijobah
I mean I have heard all the downsides in the world from people who have never actually driven a car with it, or even seen one. From what I hear from owners is nothing but good. I wanted information from someone who has one or has had experience with one. You can throw all the scenarios in the world out, but it doesn't matter...that is what the warranty is for. Thanks.

Check out Mike Murphy at goclubgp.com he's our prez and has had one on his GP GT for a while now. He loves the set up and runs like hell....ever catch him from a roll and he'll open your eyes to the power his car makes.

Here's his setup:

'02 GP GT INTENSE/STS Turbo, High stall TC, Roller rockers, 105 springs, Oil restricted pushrods, Tstat, Shift pak, INTENSE PCM. ZZP, HV insert, HV Tbody, Colder plugs, Best run 12.69@107.1

Check out Mike Murphy at goclubgp.com he's our prez and has had one on his GP GT for a while now. He loves the set up and runs like hell....ever catch him from a roll and he'll open your eyes to the power his car makes.

Here's his setup:

'02 GP GT INTENSE/STS Turbo, High stall TC, Roller rockers, 105 springs, Oil restricted pushrods, Tstat, Shift pak, INTENSE PCM. ZZP, HV insert, HV Tbody, Colder plugs, Best run 12.69@107.1

:rolleyes: Woahhhhhhhh doggy, watch out for that power. I see they've changed their marketing strats a bit, this time when something fails - they wont be fully accountable...

I mean I have heard all the downsides in the world from people who have never actually driven a car with it, or even seen one. From what I hear from owners is nothing but good. I wanted information from someone who has one or has had experience with one. You can throw all the scenarios in the world out, but it doesn't matter...that is what the warranty is for. Thanks.

Do you have to drive a supra to know that a T78 on a 3 litre engine will be laggy? Nah, just look at the dynograph....

Is it required that you exclude common sense to take a possible biased opinion from someone who paid X,XXX for a turbo, some hardware, and piping?

There's no denying they make power, but how much snow does Utah really get?