Denny Dotson?

Science Abuse

Before I bought the mach, I went up there to check out a Evo when I sat down inside the car it smelled like at one time it had water damage(because of the smell of mildew)I also got the impression the cars were ragged out but I may have been wrong.

what did this evo look like?

red?

alpine head unit?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey it's up to you, but I got my WRX from there. I went there looking at a S2000, that was beat but somewhat cheap price. Didn't like it much but saw the WRX and the 3rd sales guy (not one of the Dotson's) handed me the keys. I honestly bought my car because he didn't care about the sale, unlike ALL of the other dealerships I had been to. Plus the car was clean with only 29k. The car ended up needing a new syncro, but I kinda of knew that with the Subaru 5 speed going in. That is why I bought a car still under warranty. Everything else on the car has performed flawlessly.

Would I recommend them? I'd say go and see for yourself. If you like the car get it. Although 100+k miles on a BMW isn't so great with all the electrical problems I hear.

Consider this, he has NOT been at that location for 25 years. He HAD the Chevy dealership there before it was Liberty Chevy, and is now Lash Chevy. Why would you lie on your own web site abut your business. There are rumors around Johnstown that he lost the Chevy dealership, but nothing concrete. And when I say lost I mean Chevy and Dodge told him they would not sell him cars any more and he was not allowed to sell their new cars he had on the lot. Again, this is a rumor, and Johnstown is full of them.

I have heard numerous things, nothing good and that was even from guys that worked there in the past.

I do personally know that he did some funky paperwork on my wife when he had the dealership and she bought her Caviler. Basically she owed money on her trade, he showed the trade in at the top of the sales sheet, but added in all the money that she owed on the other car, which is normal, but then there were other 'fees' for taking that car that basically just wiped out the entire trade in allowance, by the time it was done she paid for the new car, paid off her old car and got charged $500 for him to take the car in on trade. Personally I think the guy is a crook, but I can't say that he's ever fucked me directly, just my wife.

Hey it's up to you, but I got my WRX from there. I went there looking at a S2000, that was beat but somewhat cheap price. Didn't like it much but saw the WRX and the 3rd sales guy (not one of the Dotson's) handed me the keys. I honestly bought my car because he didn't care about the sale, unlike ALL of the other dealerships I had been to. Plus the car was clean with only 29k. The car ended up needing a new syncro, but I kinda of knew that with the Subaru 5 speed going in. That is why I bought a car still under warranty. Everything else on the car has performed flawlessly.

Would I recommend them? I'd say go and see for yourself. If you like the car get it. Although 100+k miles on a BMW isn't so great with all the electrical problems I hear.

That 3rd guy is Brad Bennet, nice guy. I don't know much about the Dotson's, but I know they seem a little shady. I've bought 1 car off them, lasted a month till I blew the motor. I'd just check every detail on each car you check out, and I mean everything. Thats my 2¢.